One good turn deserves another....

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where have the last 15 months gone????

I have been a little busy lately, but thought I should update everyone on the life of Carter. Monday he was the big 15 months. Where has the past 15 months gone? If you find out let me know. Today he went to the Dr, and got 4 shots. Pretty bad, but he is at least happy today. He has learned how to scream at the top of his lungs. He thinks its funny, me not so much. And he is officially out of the highchair. We had to break down and get a booster seat, so now he sits at the table with mom and dad. At first I really didn't think it was going to make a difference, but now when Jeremy has to work late, Carter will actually eat for me. That's a huge improvement.

In other news....we are looking into finishing off our basement. We are in dire need of a toy room. Like asap. We also need a larger dining area, a front door, a two stall garage, and a second bathroom. So it has been super fun looking into all the different options that we have. I love remodeling, I just hate the remodel process. But I love the planning stage. Now if I could just be like bewitched, and bam, it be complete I would be super happy. We all know that isn't going to happen though. The best part we will be making room for when we start to think about baby number 2, which isn't for a while, but we will be able to have baby number 2 and have room!

Well its about time to get going on homework, since Carter is down for a nap. I wish I was down for a nap too!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home