One good turn deserves another....

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Snow.....Ugh!

So, I guess I am just not ready for snow yet. And today there were some flurries, poor Carter didnt even have a hat yet, so grandma to the rescue. Carter and grandma enjoyed some shopping, and he got some books that can stay at grandmas, and a nice new "fargo" hat. It goes great with his red neck coat. Can't wait to get a picture up. Poor kid just wants to play outside, and I think the playing outside days are gone. Oh well there is next year, and I know that he will enjoy winter when he gets to play in the snow.

As for that family picture, it might be a little tuff now since its super-d-duper-d-cold outside. We will have to work on that though.

Jeremy started his new crappy work schedule, so as my friend Melissa said I will pretty much be a single mom. Or at least that's what it is going to feel like. I am going to miss all the things that he does when he is here. Like entertaining Carter while I do homework, and catch up on laundry, and taking the dog out, since she will not do her dirty deeds when I am here with her. And I am going to have to make supper every single night I am home, since he doesn't get off work until 7pm. So, today I am enjoying a nice day, to blog while Carter takes his much needed nap, and also thinking about what I could make for supper, so that we have left-overs for tomorrow. I am not lazy just crafty!

In other news......A friend of ours had her baby today. Cheyton James arrived today weighing a healthy 9lbs, 22 inches long. Congrats Jenny and Derek and big brother Dakota! Can't wait to meet you Cheyton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home