Pumpkin carving, A family Affair!!
We have been super busy lately, and I have neglected to blog too. So I am going to make up for it with some updates.
Last weekend we had our family picture taken for our Christmas cards. Well we attempted to have our picture taken. I will just say, that the men in my family don't cooperate when needed. So.....we made an attempt, but will need to make another attempt soon. We did get two very nice fall pictures, but I love pictures so we will just have to have another session to get the "Best". In Jeremy’s words..."What do you expect its F-ing 80 degrees out and you have me wearing a sweatshirt". So....yeah that is about how our picture went. The best part is that we have 67 days until Christmas so about oh 58-60 days until the cards need to go out.
Uncle Ben and Auntie Devan brought out Carters swing set. They brought it out on a Sunday, and the few days after we spent enjoying the swing set everyday after daycare that it wasn’t raining. When he is ready to go inside, he will let you know. Otherwise he will throw a fit to let you know he is not ready. He is getting so independent its scary, and my mother loves the temper tantrums that he can throw.

School has been super difficult lately. Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, College Algebra, and Small group communication have all just been tiring me out. I have been pretty hard on myself, for poor test scores, but they have been improving, and I have just gotten to the point, I want this semester over. Having Carter around the house, along with working 40 hours a week, and trying to spend time with Jeremy and Carter I have decided to just get done with these classes, and not be to hard on myself. Now I am still going to continue on for my BS in Accounting, and hopefully my CPA in the future, but right now my goal is to get done with this semester and I will be happy as can be.
Last weekend we had our family picture taken for our Christmas cards. Well we attempted to have our picture taken. I will just say, that the men in my family don't cooperate when needed. So.....we made an attempt, but will need to make another attempt soon. We did get two very nice fall pictures, but I love pictures so we will just have to have another session to get the "Best". In Jeremy’s words..."What do you expect its F-ing 80 degrees out and you have me wearing a sweatshirt". So....yeah that is about how our picture went. The best part is that we have 67 days until Christmas so about oh 58-60 days until the cards need to go out.
School has been super difficult lately. Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, College Algebra, and Small group communication have all just been tiring me out. I have been pretty hard on myself, for poor test scores, but they have been improving, and I have just gotten to the point, I want this semester over. Having Carter around the house, along with working 40 hours a week, and trying to spend time with Jeremy and Carter I have decided to just get done with these classes, and not be to hard on myself. Now I am still going to continue on for my BS in Accounting, and hopefully my CPA in the future, but right now my goal is to get done with this semester and I will be happy as can be.
Carter had a playdate with a friend of mines son and nephew yesterday. It was fun for all except Logan who wanted to play with the train, and Payten and Carter kept wrecking the tracks. We will have to get the boys together again before we see snow!


Yesterday we also enjoyed a fun loving family get together. Pumpkin carving at its finest. Well Jeremy has been feeling a little dizzy (more than normal), so he didn’t feel well so he just watched, but Dad cut the tops, and then Ben, Devan, Mom, and myself enjoyed cleaning the guts and cutting the best pumpkins ever. Tammy and Chad, and Mark and Mary also joined us for some fun. Pumpkin carving, Christmas cookies, and coloring eggs are 3 of the best things in life. Carter didn’t really feel that he was cut out for cleaning the pumpkins out. Oh well, maybe next year. This year was pretty creepy, since I walked outside to get a pumpkin, and I noticed a hearse at my parents neighbors house…..and we all gawked to find out who died, and we believe it was their one neighbor who is pretty old, and had been sick lately. It was a little weird, and something that I had never witnessed. Carter enjoyed playing with the "squiggle" stick with grandpa.


Less than 2 weeks to Halloween and Carter is always laughing at his costume. It is super cute, and I can’t wait to add pictures of him. Until then, it’s a surprise to what he is going to be…..
Yesterday we also enjoyed a fun loving family get together. Pumpkin carving at its finest. Well Jeremy has been feeling a little dizzy (more than normal), so he didn’t feel well so he just watched, but Dad cut the tops, and then Ben, Devan, Mom, and myself enjoyed cleaning the guts and cutting the best pumpkins ever. Tammy and Chad, and Mark and Mary also joined us for some fun. Pumpkin carving, Christmas cookies, and coloring eggs are 3 of the best things in life. Carter didn’t really feel that he was cut out for cleaning the pumpkins out. Oh well, maybe next year. This year was pretty creepy, since I walked outside to get a pumpkin, and I noticed a hearse at my parents neighbors house…..and we all gawked to find out who died, and we believe it was their one neighbor who is pretty old, and had been sick lately. It was a little weird, and something that I had never witnessed. Carter enjoyed playing with the "squiggle" stick with grandpa.
Less than 2 weeks to Halloween and Carter is always laughing at his costume. It is super cute, and I can’t wait to add pictures of him. Until then, it’s a surprise to what he is going to be…..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home