One good turn deserves another....

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Korrina made me do it!

Fun fun....copy and paste to your blog! =) but let me know so I can come and read it!! So I am doing this so Korrina is happy…..its from her blog!
1. Where is your cell phone? Next to me on the table
2. Where is your significant other? In the computer room playing the Sims
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? At home
5. Your father? At home in bed…..its past 8pm
6. Your favorite thing? Playing with my son and taking pictures of him while he grows up to fast
7. Your dream last night? That I was going to get a bed rail for Carter, except the person wanted $100 for it, and I wondered if it was made of Gold!
8. Your dream/goal? To be a CPA, and let my husband be a stay at home dad.
9. The room you're in? Kitchen, at the table
10. Your hobby? SCRAPBOOKING and being a mom
11. Your fear? Birds
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Well I hope to be done with a BS in accounting, maybe a couple more kids, spending time with my hubby, with maybe a little less stress in my life!
13. Where were you last night? At home in bed by 8:30…..talk about old farts at my house!
14. What you’re not? Doing my homework like I should be.
15. One of your wish list items? A Wii so I can get Wii fit!
16. Where you grew up? St. Peter (I love that place)
17. The last thing you did? Went to Macroeconomics
18. What are you wearing? Snowflake pants and a gopher t-shirt
19. Your TV? OFF
20. Your pet? She is walking around reminding me that I really need to trim her nails….
21. Your computer? On the kitchen table
22. Your mood? Content…actually thinking I passed my econ test
23. Missing someone? Yeah….long story
24. Your car? White Chevy Trailblazer
25. Something you’re not wearing? BRA...men you just dont understand!
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? WHERE'D IT GO..I so agree Korrina. It was sad, and happy, my baby turned one!
28. Love someone? Sure do!
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight….when I was talking to my mom….
31. Last time you cried? Well last night in my dream, otherwise….I don’t even know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home