One good turn deserves another....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Have I really become a Targetaholic

So, today Carter and I decided to spend a day running some well needed errands. It started out bad because I had a list....but did not have the list with me. So fine I can settle with no list because I was starting to remember what was on the list.

-water socks for Carter
-weed whip blades for big and small
-gas can (only to have the gas can taken off the list)
-pop for Jeremy
-diapers
-pull ups???(Carter had the need to continue to say potty today!)
-tomato, green pepper and cucumber plants (ours are dead)


So we started out at Menard's....only to leave with only the whips for the big weed whip, one cucumber plant, and one tomato plant. Oh but we also had another Spoungebob ball(3rd one now), a sprinkler and a hose spray head.

Then I know that I need to get pop, and decided that I will venture to Wal-mart. Well I had the bad guy who kept telling me oh come on it will be fast, and you will get everything you need there. Then the good guy kept telling me, you are going to regret this! Well the good guy won. We went into Wal-mart, looking for a stool so that Carter can wash his hands, headed to get a toy car so that he would have something to entertain him while we shop, and the toy dept is completely destroyed due to their remodel. We go to the bathroom and Carter enjoys flushing the toilet oh about a million times. We leave the bathrooms head to get diapers and he starts to throw a fit. He throws a fit at Menard's cause he is sick of the remodel I think, now he is throwing a fit at Wal-mart.....so I leave the cart that has the diapers in it, and proceed to Target!

So is my son now a Targetaholic? I believe so. He throws a little fit there, but it is soon ended with a toy car that we found in the wonderful toy isle. And I got everything that I needed except for pop and the veg. plants. But I am so happy with that anyways. I will just give Jeremy $3 dollars for the rest of the week for pop. Why does Wal-mart do that to me? I feel like it will be a wonderful idea, and BAM its not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home