Clifford
So, this was a pretty funny trip had by all! Jeremy and I decided to take Carter to the Childrens Museum because Clifford was there. Yeah I thought it was going to just be a little section on Clifford, but it was pretty cool.
We had to pay our taxes on the way, so we didn't take a traditional route. After we paid our taxes, we went to the gas station to grab something to drink. Carter got chocolate milk, and we got pop. As we got back to the car, we see oh we don't have a sippy cup. Great, not only do we not have a sippy cup, but he has a white shirt on, and wants the milk NOW! So we improvise, Casey's coffee cup with lid! That works for a while until he starts to destroy the cup and now the cup has no bottom. Lately we have been awful about sippy cups, and we either forget them, or we leave them places (Church, Applebees, TGIFridays)! Plan B....we stop at a Target! Gotta love Target. We also had to look for a shirt, BOB BOB movie ((spoungeBob) because he is screaming for BOB BoB), and sippy cups! Finally we get back in the car, start watching BoB BoB season one, and we are on our way. I start thinking great....is he going to like Clifford?
We are headed down town St. Paul, and my husband keeps asking questions about what turn we need and well we miss it because he doesn't let me get a word or even street in while hes talking. So we continue over the bridge, and find our way back. Get to the ramp and guess what....I have no cash. It doesn't matter that Jeremy doesn't have cash but I don't have cash. So fine at this point we are fighting and Carter falls asleep. Wonderful right so we find a McDonald's to eat and hopefully get cash, well no luck. We find an ATM across the street so not a problem. After getting money, food and a little conversation we head back to Clifford. Get to the ramp, and well they took checks! I wanted to just laugh hysterically.
We get to Clifford, and look around at the other things, a little crabby with each other, and decide lets just go to Clifford and be done. I wish I would have taken a picture of Carters face when he saw Clifford. It was like he just hit Jackpot! He played, love it and didn't want to leave either.

We had to pay our taxes on the way, so we didn't take a traditional route. After we paid our taxes, we went to the gas station to grab something to drink. Carter got chocolate milk, and we got pop. As we got back to the car, we see oh we don't have a sippy cup. Great, not only do we not have a sippy cup, but he has a white shirt on, and wants the milk NOW! So we improvise, Casey's coffee cup with lid! That works for a while until he starts to destroy the cup and now the cup has no bottom. Lately we have been awful about sippy cups, and we either forget them, or we leave them places (Church, Applebees, TGIFridays)! Plan B....we stop at a Target! Gotta love Target. We also had to look for a shirt, BOB BOB movie ((spoungeBob) because he is screaming for BOB BoB), and sippy cups! Finally we get back in the car, start watching BoB BoB season one, and we are on our way. I start thinking great....is he going to like Clifford?
We are headed down town St. Paul, and my husband keeps asking questions about what turn we need and well we miss it because he doesn't let me get a word or even street in while hes talking. So we continue over the bridge, and find our way back. Get to the ramp and guess what....I have no cash. It doesn't matter that Jeremy doesn't have cash but I don't have cash. So fine at this point we are fighting and Carter falls asleep. Wonderful right so we find a McDonald's to eat and hopefully get cash, well no luck. We find an ATM across the street so not a problem. After getting money, food and a little conversation we head back to Clifford. Get to the ramp, and well they took checks! I wanted to just laugh hysterically.
We get to Clifford, and look around at the other things, a little crabby with each other, and decide lets just go to Clifford and be done. I wish I would have taken a picture of Carters face when he saw Clifford. It was like he just hit Jackpot! He played, love it and didn't want to leave either.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home