One good turn deserves another....

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yeah I know I have been horrible about keeping up with NOT ME Mondays, but I felt that I just had so much to confess about lately!
Not Me Monday
Was created by MckMama. Go ahead checkout her blog. Its very interesting, and I love reading what is going on the MckMama all the time!
Back to us...
So we have had a hectic couple of weeks, and our house shows with all the toys laying all over. But I most definitely did not say "who cares".
After hearing a 'clunk, thumb, clunk' and opening Carters bedroom door to find him trying out for Batman, I certainly did not say "want a cookie" to make him feel better!
And I did not chase him to just get a picture of the cookie running out of his mouth!
After a friend talked about "Farm" a game on facebook, I have not become hooked on Harvest Moon tree of tranquility for the Wii. Nope Not Me!
Lately I have been at the doctor a lot, and when I say a lot I mean a lot! When I was at the doctor the last time, I really did not laugh at a lady who was looking to the sky and yelling at birds. After yelling she brushed off the poo they just dropped. Nope Not Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home