Old Kitchen
Last week our Kitchen Cabinets were delivered. Excited, Yes I am. I have not gone grocery shopping just because we need to use the stuff that we have, so that we don't have a lot just sitting around. But also because I want to go and buy stuff that we are going to have room for when we get our new kitchen. I truly love my kitchen right now, but I am going to love my kitchen better when it is revamped.
I couldn't stay away from the burgundy, so we are going to stay with that color, and it will have tiled floors. But I didn't take a picture of the cabinets when they came in, so I figured I would take some pictures of my current kitchen.





So your saying....wow that's small. You are correct. I am always telling Jeremy, Carter and Bailey to get out of my way. With the new kitchen, we will not have a table in because we will now have a dinning room. It gives us a little more room. 
I couldn't stay away from the burgundy, so we are going to stay with that color, and it will have tiled floors. But I didn't take a picture of the cabinets when they came in, so I figured I would take some pictures of my current kitchen.
So your saying....wow that's small. You are correct. I am always telling Jeremy, Carter and Bailey to get out of my way. With the new kitchen, we will not have a table in because we will now have a dinning room. It gives us a little more room.
So you want to know what the new cabinets will look like, well here you go...
I
I
I
I
V

I wish it would be that big, but my pocket book is not that big so we will make due with what we have!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home