Reese's Pieces anyone??
Funny funny story that I have to share with you all. I went grocery shopping on Friday, and my treat was a box of Reese's Pieces. I had not had Reese's Pieces in such a long time that I had to have them. Well I sort of forgot about them, and a couple days later, I saw them in my purse. I was going to munch on them, and this little boy came walking up to me and started snacking on my Reese's Pieces. Well after dad noticed that Carter got some, dad needed some too. I instructed Carter to take some to dad....
"Carter can you take these to dad?"
"Yah"
(I put them in his hand, he walks towards dad)
(abruptly stops)
Says "Dad"
(Dad reaches out for his treat)
Carter gobbles them up and returns for more.
I thought it was the funniest thing, dad not so much. Well the best part was, that was all we had left so dad didn't get any of them. Oh too funny!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home