Better late than never...

Jeremy and I spend Valentines together, although we didn't do much, I had really wanted to go to the Casino and blow some money I guess. We got Grandma and Grandpa R to baby sit, and we headed to the Casino. To let everyone know it is not a good idea to go to the Casino on Valentines day. That is where all the old people go(no offense). But we feel like old people, we don't have the patience to wait in line, we don't feel the need to go out spending mookoo bucks on one day, and we just enjoyed a night without our wonderful son! We were home by 9:30 ish, and then we reminisced about how we first started dating, and what we did before having a child! Oh yeah and Jeremy really wanted to just prank people all night long! It was pretty funny actually. We "cruised main" and felt like we were young again!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home