One good turn deserves another....

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You attempted another basketball game you say...

Yes we did attempt another game!

So a while back, I decided to take Carter to one of Chad's games(my little cousin who doesn't seem to be little anymore). Well we lasted oh 10 minutes, then he threw a fit, wanted to play the game, play in the water fountain, and run around screaming. Well I finally said OK, this is enough and left the game. Well last night St. Peter played WEM so we went. And I am not sure if it was Grandma B, M&M's, Diet Dew, or just the grace of God that got us all the way through the game. We didn't stay for the Varsity game, but we made it all the way through the B-squad game. Pretty impressive I might say myself. Now that we have made it through one game, we might actually have to try another game!

Next time we will not be doing the Diet Dew since it took only an hour and fifteen minutes to get him to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home