My oh My have I missed everyone!
Well this might be quite long, but hopefully I can get everyone up to date in a short period of time.....
Sine the last post...
Well the bedroom and spare room are still not painted.
The Laptop is still held together with the X from the leap frog fridge phonics
Carter is still repeating EVERYTHING
I still want Hawaii
School is 3 weeks of being done with the Winter Quarter. Its been a nice easy quarter with only 8 credits, but hey I am loving it! And can't wait to only have 8 credits in the summer too. As much as I want to be done, I want to enjoy the warm weather and spending time with the family.
Scrapbooking is what I have been doing. FINALLY. I only have 30 pages left to do, and I will be all caught up. Even cut out a couple pages because he already has 4 books.
Jeremy and I also thought that we could install cabinets in our entry way, and it was a success! Surprising.
Ok, so now that nothing has really changed since the last post...wow I can start with the new things that have been going on.
Sine the last post...
Well the bedroom and spare room are still not painted.
The Laptop is still held together with the X from the leap frog fridge phonics
Carter is still repeating EVERYTHING
I still want Hawaii
School is 3 weeks of being done with the Winter Quarter. Its been a nice easy quarter with only 8 credits, but hey I am loving it! And can't wait to only have 8 credits in the summer too. As much as I want to be done, I want to enjoy the warm weather and spending time with the family.
Scrapbooking is what I have been doing. FINALLY. I only have 30 pages left to do, and I will be all caught up. Even cut out a couple pages because he already has 4 books.
Jeremy and I also thought that we could install cabinets in our entry way, and it was a success! Surprising.
Ok, so now that nothing has really changed since the last post...wow I can start with the new things that have been going on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home