Where have you been all my life...or should I say where have I been for the last month...
It has been a while that I have actually blogged. I know I am just too busy. School started on July 6th, and I have been trying to spend all my time on that.....yeah so I don't really spend time on that.....(BRB child screaming cause BOB BoB stopped).
So where has the last month gone???
--School started
--Remodel is still going on
--Carter is talking more (Mine Mine)
--House is still a disaster from all the toys everywhere
--Dog is failing in her old age
--Jeremy is doing an awesome job with the garden
--Not really sure where the last month went to be completely honest!
But with August here we still have a lot going on...
---Carter turned 2 (post to come)
---Remodel is nearing the end
---Hope that we can make it to the Zoo this summer yet
---Carter seems to be growing like a weed with a lot of water
---The county fair is coming up, along with the state fair....Can't wait to take Carter to both!
---Carter is going to spend some days with Grandma B on her weeks of vacation
---Mom and dad still dreaming of going on a vacation together just the two of us......(only dreams)
---Yeah that pretty much will bring us to September and hopefully we can get up to Uncle Timmy and Aunt Tammy's cabin......
So where has the last month gone???
--School started
--Remodel is still going on
--Carter is talking more (Mine Mine)
--House is still a disaster from all the toys everywhere
--Dog is failing in her old age
--Jeremy is doing an awesome job with the garden
--Not really sure where the last month went to be completely honest!
But with August here we still have a lot going on...
---Carter turned 2 (post to come)
---Remodel is nearing the end
---Hope that we can make it to the Zoo this summer yet
---Carter seems to be growing like a weed with a lot of water
---The county fair is coming up, along with the state fair....Can't wait to take Carter to both!
---Carter is going to spend some days with Grandma B on her weeks of vacation
---Mom and dad still dreaming of going on a vacation together just the two of us......(only dreams)
---Yeah that pretty much will bring us to September and hopefully we can get up to Uncle Timmy and Aunt Tammy's cabin......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home