Back to normal, whatever normal is.....
(Tired boy after throwing a fit in Church)
Christmas Eve, we enjoyed spending time with Jeremy's family. Carter really enjoyed throwing the bows back and forth with grandma. He was sleeping before we went over, and when he woke up he was pretty cranky, so got his clothes off and he was back to normal Carter. He is always without clothes in pictures, but hey he is happy without his clothes.
(Carter and Grandma throwing bows at each other)
Christmas Day we spent as a family. It was really nice to wake up, open presents, and enjoy the day to ourselves. We really didn't do much, didn't get out of our PJ's but we were enjoying a day of doing nothing at all. Uncle Jesse came over and played a little Wii with Jeremy. I was feeling a little sick, and figured that I had gotten strep. Friday went to the doctor, and yep I had strep.
(Jesse, Jeremy and Carter playing the Wii)
(Carter playing with his toy from Santa)
Saturday we enjoyed breakfast with my parents and aunt and uncle. After breakfast we spent the day with my parents and my brother and Devan. It was a lot of fun. And because it was so fun, I had to take Carter for a ride in the car so he would take a nap. We enjoyed the Wii, and also playing scategories.
(Uncle Ben and Auntie Devan playing with Carter)
(Grandpa and Carter)
(Looking for the people in the house)
(Playing a little guitar hero)
After supper Saturday we went to my grandparents and visited with them. Carter was just looking to go home, and really didn't want to be around anyone else. We got home, and Carter was just a pain to get to bed. His ear had been bothering him, and finally realized Sunday morning that it was probably because his tube had fallen out. Yes, I kept it and I am going to put it in his baby book. Jeremy always asks if I need to save everything. Well yes, when he is old he can look at his life in a box then. Just more clutter I guess, but oh well it will be his clutter then. After finding the tube, we did decide to take him in since he has been so crabby. But urgent care didn't open till noon, and I wanted to get to Target at 8 am to get the Wii fit. I was there by 8:05, and I had number 16 out of 25. Then since we were in town, we thought we could make it until noon. We did, and we also went grocery shopping, and other errands. It was amazing cause Carter was such a good boy. Turns out urgent care says to just continue the drops that we have. (Well glad we just paid $20 dollars to tell me to do what I was doing!)(Enjoying the Wii Fit as much as mom and dad)
But now that we are on a new week, we are enjoying trying to get back to normal. Today Carter is at daycare just so I can clean house and get all the toys put away. Seems like Santa was pretty good to everyone this year. Now if the house would just stay clean, I would be a very happy mama!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home